Welcome to my first official blog post—many more to come!
Empowering you—real women doing real work to achieve real results—has always been our goal here at Tone Zone. Earlier this year, we realized that to help each of you achieve more, we had to make some changes. We are so excited to let you know that as of May 1, 2019 we will be offering unlimited memberships (because who doesn’t like unlimited, right??). We will also be streamlining your monthly renewal dates—this is cooler for us on the administrative side, but has immense value to you as well, keep reading!
Why We’re Changing Things
You’ve told us you want more, and we’re delivering. Many of you have asked for more flexibility, more opportunities to push yourselves, more time in the gym. In addition, Judy and I are currently spending a lot of time behind the scenes managing administrative things like booking each of you in (and out) of the classes you want to attend, and unique payment dates for each membership. We would MUCH rather invest that time in YOU! Creating awesome workout programming, meeting with you personally to discuss your goals, nutrition, MyZone FitRanX progress, and more—that’s where we bring you the most value. Getting us out of the weeds equals more time to spend truly focused on you amazing women. #win-win. So, what can you expect? Read on!
Change #1: Unlimited Memberships
As of May 2019, we are introducing new membership terms that offer UNLIMITED sessions. Yep, unlimited. As many as you want. (Cue the cheering crowds.) Tone Zone membership tiers will be the following:
- Unlimited All-Access Membership: Unlimited access to all classes offered throughout the month including yoga, at a monthly price of $189.00
- 8-Pack Membership: Attend ANY 8 classes you want throughout the month (excluding yoga), at a monthly price of $159.00
- Unlimited Fit-N-30 Membership: Unlimited access to all Fit-N-30 classes throughout the month (excluding Yoga), at a monthly price of $129.00
All Tone Zone members will be moved to one of the Unlimited tiers as of May 2019. If you DO NOT want to move to unlimited, please let us know and we’ll move you to the 8-pack if that’s your preference.
Change #2: Updated Payment Schedule
We are making it easier for you to schedule your classes. Knowing when your monthly membership renews is crucial for your class registration every month.
As of May 1, 2019, your membership will auto-renew on either the 1st or on the 15th of the month. Your membership payment will shift based as stated below:
- If your current membership auto-renews between the 1-14th of the month, your new auto-renewal date will be the 1st of every month
- If your current membership auto-renews between the 15th-31st of the month, your new auto-renewal date will be the 15th of every month
Details, Questions & More Answers—We’re Here!
We love each and every one of you—your energy, spirit, the way you motivate each other and have built such an amazing community. Making sure you fully understand the changes, and that all your questions are answered, is important to us. Read below to find more details.
More Details and FAQs!
Your New Monthly Payment Date
- As of May 1, 2019 all Tone Zone Tribe members will move to a consistent payment schedule
- Current memberships that auto draft between the 1-14th of the month, will have a NEW auto draft date of the 1st of every month
- Current memberships that auto draft between the 15-31st of the month, will have a NEW auto draft date of the 15th of every month
- You do not have to do anything in terms of this payment schedule update, it will all happen automatically through the system
- Schedule out your classes each month based on your 1st or 15th renewal date. (#woohoo for consistency!)
- New memberships take effect either May 1st or 15th, 2019, dependent on your renewal date.
- An Unlimited All-Access membership is just that: unlimited. You, the member, can attend as many sessions in the month as you would like… INCLUDING Yoga.
- 8-Pack Membership provides you with any 8 sessions each month. (excludes Yoga) Sessions will not rollover.
- Unlimited Fit-N-30 is also just that: unlimited sessions every month. (excludes Yoga)
- We are confident that our class sizes have enough open spaces for all of our members, but we ask that you be courteous and only sign up for the classes that you know you will be attending (please see the section on no-show fees for more on that).
- Similarly, we ask that you be courteous and honor our 24-hr cancellation policy. Remove yourself from a class as soon as you are aware to make that spot available for another client.
- Yoga is only included in the Unlimited All-Access membership. However, single class or 12-packs will continue to be available for purchase separately.
- Unlimited memberships do not include free admission to paid events like workshops, nutrition seminars or yoga retreats. We will always clearly note which events are 100% free for our members.
How to Sign Up or Drop Classes
- Since January of 2019, all you Tone Zone members have been amazing at scheduling yourselves into the classes you want every month (#thankyou!)—this scheduling process does not change
- In May (and every month after) when your monthly package renews on either the 1st or the 15th you can log in to the system and schedule out your next month’s Tone Zone sessions
- Need to drop a class? Go into the scheduling system online, click on ‘my account’ to view your currently scheduled classes, and click on “x cancel.” On your App, click schedule to view currently scheduled classes, click “x Cancel”. You MUST cancel a class with at-minimum 24 hours notice otherwise the system will not let you process the cancellation.
- If you need help learning how to schedule your classes—or if you’d like a refresher—just let us know! We are always here to help.
Why No-Show Fees Are Important
- Tone Zone will be instituting a $15 no-show fee for sessions you sign up for but do not attend (meaning you did not check in during the class). We have always had a no-show policy but have not strictly enforced it in years past.
- Moving to an unlimited format, the no-show fee is important to ensure people are only signing up for the classes that they are truly planning to attend. Thank you for understanding!
- We absolutely appreciate that things come up that may make you late for a class, or may mean you can’t make it at all, or you may forget to check in one day. Please always reach out to us directly if you feel you were charged a no-show fee unfairly and we’ll be happy to work with you.
- Judy and I will do our best to remind everyone pre-class to check in, and there is new signage at the front desk near the sign in tablet reminding you. This will prevent charges when you have attended class.
Thank You, Tribe, for Your Continued Support
Tone Zone is a warm, welcoming community of women because of you, and we will never forget that. All of the changes announced are done to add value to your experience, and we want your feedback. It’s going to be an amazing 2019—we have so many things planned!